Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Top 10 Lines from Shakespeare's "The Tempest"

10. We are such stuff as dreams are made on, and our little life is rounded with a sleep.
9. Do not infest your mind with beating on the strangeness of this business.
8. O wonder! How many goodly creatures are there here! How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world, that has such people in't!
7. My language! Heavens! I am the best of them that speak this speech, were I but where 'tis spoken.
6. You taught me language, and my profit on't is, I know how to curse.
5. Hell is empty, and all the devils are here.
4. Travellers ne'er did lie, though fools at home condemn 'em.
3. Though thou canst swim like a duck, thou art made like a goose.
2. What impossible matter will he make easy next?
1. Look, he's winding up the watch of his wit; by and by it will strike.

No comments: